Within the program on prevention of weapons of mass destruction, radioactive substances and nuclear materials proliferation, the following actions are performed by Ukratominstruments Corporation:
- interaction with enforcement agencies of Ukraine, Ministry of Emergency Situations, State Environmental Inspectorate and others with regard to provision of technical, methodical and methodological support;
- production and supply of the equipment for detection, localization and identification of radioactive substances and nuclear materials;
- organization and conduction of the working trainings, seminars and lectures for specialists and personnel of the Border Guard Service of Ukraine and State Ecology Inspectorate to optimize the border control;
- development, production and supply of new, up to-date «turn-key» technical means for detection of non-authorized transportation of radioactive substances and nuclear materials;
- provision of integrated supply (project design, mounting, commissioning, service maintenance, personnel training) of stationary radiation portal monitors;
- active participation in the international projects and programs on nonproliferation of the nuclear weapon and nuclear materials;
- participation in the «International program of assistance to Ukraine on nonproliferation of the weapons of mass destruction» of October 25, 1993 with regard to technical instrumentation of the check-points.