Measurement Laboratory for radiation and environmental monitoring is a part of Ukratominstruments Corporation. The laboratory is certified in accordance with the Law of Ukraine «On metrology and metrological activity», meets the criteria for certification in the state metrological system and conducts activities under the laws of Ukraine.
Measurement Laboratory for radiation and environmental monitoring of Ukratominstruments Corporation performs the following tasks:
- Identification of radionuclide composition and specific activity of natural radionuclides of uranium-thorium series and artificial radionuclides in the environment via gamma-spectrometric analysis;
- Measurement of the specific activity of cesium-137 and strontium-90 in food via gamma- and beta-spectrometric analysis;
- Measurement of radionuclide composition and specific activity of natural and artificial radionuclides in water samples via γ-spectrometric analysis;
- Measurement of the effective equivalent absorbed dose of external gamma radiation;
- Measurement of fixed and non-fixed surface contamination by alpha- and beta-emitting radionuclides;
- Radiometric survey of vehicles;
- Measurement of the equivalent equilibrium volume activity of radon-222 in the indoor air;
- Measurement of external and internal exposure on human;
- Measurement of the total concentration of dust in mines, buildings and sites for industrial and non-industrial purposes;
- Determination of direction and velocity of the air in mines, buildings and sites for industrial and non-industrial purposes.